I open the files from a "bat file" which's console remains open.

Nothing happens either on the log or the console when I do print-style-sheet

When I open a new leo file, it will open, but the gui will fail as
described, and the "Could not parse stylesheet of widget 0x2844fe8" will
also appear.
This appears for any file that was open, IE, in the console appears too for
the first leo file that was oppened etc.