Hi all, I have a slight newbie problem I think - I'm trying to change the
colours for the outline, as I'm a bit of a fan of old style green/black
terminal style :-)
But I'm having trouble changing the background colour:
I have a mySettings.leo, screenshot attached, which changes a bunch of
colours, and works fine, except @color tree-bg = Black is not doing
anything. Foreground (@color tree-fg = Lime) works OK, but the background
still seems to be the default colour - is there some other setting
overriding it that I've missed?
Version/distro details in the screenshot!

Many thanks

Martin