Test Parameterized Nodes
   body text: << meow ( purrrrr, zzooooot ) >>
   body text: << meow ( spit, necessary ) >>
Parameterized Nodes
   << Meow >>
      body text: I mmmm sooo happy I could << 1$ >>.
                     But I don't know if I have all the << 2$ >>
                     money.

When I click on Parameterize Section Reference in the Outline menu, I get:

 exception executing command

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/home/rshanley/Leo5.0-final/leo/core/leoCommands.py", line 556, in
doCommand
    val = command(event)

  File "/home/rshanley/Leo5.0-final/leo/plugins/macros.py", line 111, in
parameterize
    sr = s = body.getAllText()

AttributeError: 'LeoQtBody' object has no attribute 'getAllText'

PyQt4 is installed.