On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Ville M. Vainio <vivai...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You generally do not *want* to create new nodes for anonymous functions.
> It's not atypical to do e.g. for-loops with anonymous functions.

​Thanks for this.  One less urgent project ;-)​

We are using ES6 (that I highly recommend, old style javascript looks
> pretty horrible if you are used to Python),

​I haven't been paying attention to es6 until now.  This compatibility
diagram comes up first when googling es6:
http://kangax.github.io/compat-table/es6/

>From the diagram it appears that only compilers such as traceur support
classes.  What tools do you use?  What assumptions do you make about
availability of features?