We are using Traceur and Browserify (through es6ify)
https://github.com/thlorenz/es6ify

This combo brings lots of sanity like "import" to JS development.

Pretty much everything we want to use is available in Traceur. The missing
stuff is something we can live well without (like proxies).

This is a good overview on what you get (most important ones are modules,
fat arrow, destructuring, spreads, classes)