No, it's not. It's always been difficult for me to see what it's supposed
to do. I figured it out on my own with some trial and error. Then there
were issues with v5 reading earlier files (had something to do with where
extra line feeds were or something). Thanks for your response, looks like
I'll need to keep using @auto-rst for the foreseeable future.

Rob......