On Saturday, 14 February 2015 18:13:29 UTC, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> It looks like you've proven that @auto-rst is still useful.  Thanks for
> these comments.  Furthermore, I'm not sure @auto-rst is properly
> documented.  I've put it on the list to check...

This partially answers your question on what needs to be worked on in
documentation, Edward. More generally, all these commands that you have
recently changed need proper documentation, once the dust has settled.

There were also some obscure points I came across while reading the manual
some time ago, but I don't remember them specifically.