On Mon, 4 May 2015 05:03:48 -0700 (PDT)
john lunzer <lun...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I thought Leo might already have a way to do this which is why I
> asked.
>
> I guess I'm still confused on the "get them as usual" part.

I'm not sure Edward's answer addressed your question - I think the
valuespace plugin might, but I didn't write it and always have to read
the docs. three times to work out what it actually does do ;-)

It may not do what you want, but it certainly does involve defining
things in one part of an outline and using them in calculation
elsewhere in the outline, so it may do what you want or just need a
very thin wrapper layer on top to do what you want.

Cheers -Terry