On Wed, 26 Aug 2015 07:53:09 -0700 (PDT)
john lunzer <lun...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've done limited testing. This is my first commit that is likely to
> affect many other people's daily flow. Please let me know if I've
> broken anything.
>
> Also comments are welcome on my changes. I had to copy out some code
> out of leo core into one of the quicksearch classes to enable subtree
> and node only searching. It's a little messy...
>
> Anyway this is a feature I've wanted for quite some time.

Very nice - I've often found myself wanting subtree only in quicksearch.
Now that you've got the UI set up, another variation would be
"Following nodes" only - hmm, hard to pick a descriptive term, but I
mean sometimes I've wanted quicksearch to only search this node and
nodes "below" it in the outline, i.e what you get from calling
p.threadNext until p becomes invalid.  That would iterate clones
multiple times though.

In fact... now you've extended the interface, I wonder if there's a
convenient way to provide access to some of the other things you can
display in the Nav pane - find-quick-changed and find-quick-timeline
show nodes that have changed since last save, and nodes in most to
least recent creation order.  See how you good work is rewarded ;-)