On Wed, 26 Aug 2015 08:50:13 -0700 (PDT)
john lunzer <lun...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As C.S Lewis put it, “if you do one good deed your reward usually is
> to be set to do another and harder and better one.”
>
> I can certainly attempt to extend that dropdown to add in "below
> current node" or something a little shorter.
>
> For the other functionality what did you have in mind? Were you
> thinking "Changed" and "Timeline" buttons over next to the combo box?

Well, I'd be inclined to sneak them into the combo. just to save
space... would mean checking the change event on that combo, but
otherwise similar to buttons.  Unless you think it's confusing vs. what
should happen when search text is entered - I guess when "Changed" or
"Timeline" was selected it could just display the relevant list and
then change the combo. back to "All".

Cheers -Terry