Hi Dwing,

Nice to see another smalltalker here :). My travel was the other way around, from pyton to Leo to IPython to Pharo Smalltalk. I found the last one extremely expressive for me, I can express ideas that were difficult to me in the previous technologies. So yes, nice to see it alive and kicking and hopefully some cross-pollination of ideas would happen.

Cheers,

Offray