On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 11:15 PM, Propadovic Nenad <npropado...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I was amazed when I realized, some weeks ago, the number of programming
> languages Leo is instructed to handle.

​Those are the language for which syntax coloring is available.  What's not
so well known is that you can write a short @button script that will
execute the body text of a node (p.b) as a script in *any* language.  The
script must:

1. *Compose* the script, using g.getScript as a template.
2. *Execute* the script (using an external language processor in a separate
process), using g.execute_shell_commands.

If you run Leo from a console you should then see the result in the console
window.

This is a just a overview, but it should work for most languages.  Few
grandmothers will understand this in detail, but perhaps even your
grandmother could understand *what* is possible, if not the details of *how*
:-)

EKR