Hi Terry,

Thanks for the update. The red highlighting of a duplicate bookmark works
fine.

I noticed a very minor quirk:
When you have the bookmark node expanded (outline pane), pressing the
bookmark pane to add a bookmark does not update the node list. The node
needs to be collapsed and expanded to see the updated list. However if you
hover over a bookmark button> Rt-click> [Delete bookmark], the node list
updates immediately.
It's very subtle but noticeable difference in behaviour.

Regards
Lewis