On Thu, 17 Nov 2016 11:10:20 -0800 (PST)
"Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Rev 97587a8 leaves the python.v2 switch ON, which enables the new
> line-oriented python importer.
>
> The code passes 30+ python-related unit tests, but bugs could still
> lurk. Please report any problems immediately.

Quick look it seems good.

I tried changing all the @file headline text to @auto in LeoPy.leo to
see if it could import the Leo codebase, but the experiment's not that
straight forward.  Maybe you'd have a better idea of what would be
needed to make that test work.

Some files that already were @auto seemed good though.

> Giving my hands a rest is now urgent, so I'll take a break from
> programming for several days.

That's not what `git log` says :-}