Rev 4824283 completes work on the new javascript importer.  All importers
have now been converted to the new code base. All relevant unit tests
pass.  Many tests are considerably strong than before.

Please report any problems with any importer immediately.  I plan no
further work on the importers, except for a few nits related to minor
commands.

The documentation for the importers, markdown.md
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/blob/master/leo/doc/importers.md>,
is also complete. Feel free to comment or ask questions. I recommend you
skim the docs, then read look at the outline structure of the code.