On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 2:29 AM, Satish Goda <satishg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello folks.
>
> I have started taking notes for myself as I dig deeper into integrating
> Leo into my daily workflows. The GitHub link to my repo is below.
>
> https://github.com/satishgoda/leo-editor-tutorial
>
> My intention is to create a set of tutorials that will elucidate the core
> aspects of Leo (I am writing an introductory one on Python & Leo today!!).
>
> Just wanted to share it with you all and I am open to ideas and thoughts.

​Excellent.  I see​

​that your sandbox contains some @button scripts for creating your chapters.

It took me awhile to realize that several of your references are to Jake
Peck's a -> ab <http://blog.suspended-chord.info/> site.​ I didn't know
that any of that existed.  Jake, did you announce your blog?  I sure missed
it.