It's also worth noting that there's an incredibly dormant mini blog thing maintained by a handful of us devs on github: http://leo-editor.github.io/

I forget if this is mentioned anywhere officially, but there are a few neat things up there.

-->Jake

On 12/19/2016 11:22 AM, Jacob Peck wrote:
Hi Edward, Satish,

Satish, Glad you find the (limited) articles useful! Leo is a really fun tool to explore when you first stumble upon it. I'm still finding new things all these years later. I suspect I always will be.

Edward, you must have known about my blog at one point, because you commented on it 4(!) years ago :) (http://disq.us/p/d1xqz8)

-->Jake