I unzipped LeoAppFolder and executed LeoApp and it did start up Leo, but it
did not create a Leo icon on the desktop or in Start, and there is no
launchLeo included in the package.
I also can't find python.exe in the package, so it's using the python i
already had installed?
Did you mean to point to a different link?