Not mere amusement my friend! This is going to be part of the future of Leo.

Feedback:

   - Add a "collapse body" ellipsis toggle. I think this will make Leo more
   friendly to people coming from flat text editors. I think a setting which
   automatically collapses nodes with empty bodies and somehow visually
   indicates that the body is not just collapsed, but empty would be useful in
   Org-mode style outlining.
   - For hiding the "options" bar add a toggle just to the right of the
   node headline.
   - Consider what can be done with themes for this feature. It might be
   good to introduce a setting to add a "divider" object that is placed
   between node bodies, for themes which disable borders of the individual
   edit panes.
   - I think it will be important to optionally "indent" each body pane to
   match the tree level.
   - Getting the scroll bars to behave in a way people find predictable
   will get tricky when dynamically adding and deleting nodes to the stacked
   editors.

That should get us 90-95% of the way there. Terry, please do not sell this
feature short. I think as Edward alluded to in his comment, this can be a
killer core feature of Leo's node based outlining. Not only can this make
Leo more approachable to new users but it can significantly expand Leo's
ability to incorporate new modes of operation (org-mode, Leo as a terminal,
Jupyter, etc). I cannot stress enough how important I think this is.