Maybe. Aiming Pharo was good enough in my case. Other languages could come after, using similar ideas to the ones in Org, Beaker or Jupyter. The nature of prototyping and refactoring can be different in Python, so I would let people with more experience on it take the final design decision. The core issue would be bringing interactivity, finally, to Leo for 5.6 release, but I don't know much on implementation details.

Cheers,

Offray