Oh realized I needed to add it in myLeoSettings.py.

Did so, and got this message:

loadOnePlugin: error importing plugin: leo.plugins.xml_edit
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/josephorr/Development/leo-editor/leo/core/leoPlugins.py",
line 502, in loadOnePlugin
    __import__(moduleName)
  File "/Users/josephorr/Development/leo-editor/leo/plugins/xml_edit.py",
line 103, in <module>
    from lxml import etree
ImportError: No module named lxml
loadOnePlugin: can not load enabled plugin: leo.plugins.xml_edit

Joe