Thanks for the response. Nothing special about vimwiki, it's just a wiki I
use for organization and writing. Substitute any wiki for the use. More
interested in the linking and moving back and forth. I'm feeling like I
just have to change my thinking style and this should be pretty awesome.
Nothing like changing up workflow 1/2 way through a Masters, but it seems
to be the way that I always work. Anyway, thanks again.

-Lang