On Mon, 3 Jul 2017 11:25:28 -0500
Edward K Ream <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Google git revert :)
> Sent from my iPhone

Looking at gitk --all I'm not sure if this was Vitalije or you, Edward.
f0a76ae looks more suspicious than any of Vitalije's commits, although
I'm really not sure, gitk is a bit hard to follow in these cases.  I
think the question is, at what point did any commit on the sqlite
branch become a parent of any commit on master.

Cheers -Terry