El 04/07/2017 a las 11:52, Terry Brown escribió:
I think we're ok there, the reverts that Vitalije did may have left an
incomplete set of sqlite-format work master, but Edwards fix probably
cleaned those out (although git revert f0a76ae might have been more
thorough).  And the sqlite-format branch seems to be ok, so if work
continues there its eventual merge into master should go ok.  I think.

Cheers -Terry

Good to know!

I did a diff between the current master (commit 3a9e54e5) and the last known good master HEAD before the merge (which was commit f1f4d43e) and saw some differences, but they seem to be minor anyway, so all it's probably ok now.

Best regards, Xavier