On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 4:53 AM, vitalije <vitali...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems that at-font settings kind is replaced with other methods of
> configuration.

​This is complicated.  Iirc, the complications stem, in part, from the
theme machinery.  @data qt-gui-plugin-style-sheet forms a "base" style,
which the user can "override" with @data qt-gui-user-style-sheet.

There is a substitution mechanism, somewhere, that replaces @ constants in
these stylesheets with the proper values. I can provide more details if you
like, but I would have to do the same searches that you would ;-)

This is yet another case where trying to simplify the user's experience
creates lots of complications behind the scenes.

There used to be an issues called something like @color settings don't
dereference, but I don't seem to be able to find it.