On Sat, 8 Jul 2017 08:46:07 -0500
"Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 4:53 AM, vitalije <vitali...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > It seems that at-font settings kind is replaced with other methods
> > of configuration.
> >

> ​This is complicated.  Iirc, the complications stem, in part, from the
> theme machinery.  @data qt-gui-plugin-style-sheet forms a "base"
> style, which the user can "override" with @data
> qt-gui-user-style-sheet.

I don't think there's much complication there, qt-gui-user-style-sheet
is just appended to qt-gui-plugin-style-sheet.

> There is a substitution mechanism, somewhere, that replaces @
> constants in these stylesheets with the proper values. I can provide
> more details if you like, but I would have to do the same searches
> that you would ;-)

I think the dereferencing system is not to messy, but there is some
complication where the Ctrl-mousewheel font zooming hooks in.  It's
actually a generic system for dynamically updating stylesheet elements,
I'd have to look at the code to remember more details, but please test
that Ctrl-mousewheel font zooming doesn't get broken as that's an
important accessibility feature I feel.

Cheers -Terry