On Thu, 28 Sep 2017 04:48:46 -0700 (PDT)
john lunzer <lun...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just read through this properly and it sounds like a step into the
> future (or present).

:-) thanks, I think it's quite significant.  It was quite simple in its
current form, reading / writing whole sub-trees.  Maybe it will get
more granular in the future, but it's already a big feature addition.

Now my web links, todo items, and @shortcuts are sync'ed between my
work and home machines, within workbook.leos that are otherwise quite
different.

> The part about cloudifying/centralizing @settings would be friggin
> fantastic. sFTP might be nice to have for people behind restrictive
> firewalls.

I can look at an sFTP adapter.  Note that GitHub/GitLab can use HTTPS,
which will work with most restrictive firewalls.

Also I should stress (for general audience) that using GitHub/GitLab in
this context doesn't mean you're using git / need to understand git, it
just means your using those services to provide cloud storage.

Cheers -Terry