On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 8:58 AM, Kent Tenney <kten...@gmail.com> wrote:

The feature I'd like to see in some shape or form is
> breakpoints/stepping/inspection

​A reasonable request.  I've just created #558
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/558>. This would be a
major project, but it's well worth doing.​

> There's a gap between
> import pdb; pdb.set_trace()
>
> and the IDEs which assume all development roles: editor, project
> management etc.

​In Leo you can use g.pdb(), provided that g is available.​

​The gap isn't as large as you might think, but I agree that it would be
good for Leo's body pane to support breakpoints.