On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 5:22 PM, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <
off...@riseup.net> wrote:

> I think, that for the case of Jupyter, switching shouldn't be the goal,
> but integration and/or complementing each other, as I have argued lengthy
> from several years. That would need client/server approach (as have done
> other programs), which doesn't necessary mean web client rendering.

​I agree with the goal of the closest possible integration with Jupyter.

And it makes sense to integrate with the jupyter server to make that happen.

I'm glad you reminded me that *using* the jupyter server will not expose
Leo to any further security problems, not does it require that Leo use web
rendering.

I'm starting to feel the limitations of long-distance collaboration in
these discussions.  It's difficult for me to hold the possibilities in my
mind.  The leo-editor ​discussions are a form of notes, but we have so many
different kinds of discussions that one thing drives out another.

Is there an enhancement item relating to this?  If not, could you create
one.  Please make it as short as possible, but no shorter ;-)