Not a problem, but since no one seems interested in my github repository
and I don't have many more ideas for 'leo4sqlite' maybe there's something
else I could help with, like your proposed 'blob API' (or something else
sqlite related) - I know I'd have a lot to learn but it beats waiting for
people
(like Vitalije, who never responded to my suggestion of collaboration) to
come to me.

Or... maybe I should work on refining 'leo4sqlite' and turning it into a
plugin.
I guess the main thing to me is that I do something which is then
incorporated
into Leo in some way. In other words, I'd like to make a useful
contribution.
Where do you think I should place my focus?

Thanks for any guidance,

tscv11