On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 11:30:42 -0800 (PST)
tscv11 <tsc.v...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Or... maybe I should work on refining 'leo4sqlite' and turning it
> into a plugin.
> I guess the main thing to me is that I do something which is then
> incorporated
> into Leo in some way. In other words, I'd like to make a useful
> contribution.
> Where do you think I should place my focus?

I'd go with working out how to make leo4sqlite run as a plugin.
Assuming you might want to do more Leo things in the future, learning
how to write plugins is definitely useful.  I'm trying to think of a
good example plugin to use as a reference.

I think you'd basically use g.command() to define some commands as
entry points into leo4sqlite, you might need to pass c into the
constructor as it won't be global in the plugin context.

You can probably just pick any plugin and remove everything from it so
all it does is show up in the plugins list as a starting point.