On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 3:12 PM, Terry Brown <terrynbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

We might need to specify what style we're looking for.  Something more
> like MS Office / Google Docs.?  Sublime Text 2 maybe?  The GitHub
> Desktop interface?

​Good point.  I would like to leave that to potential entrants.​

> Also, styles change but not always for the best - I'm noticing a lot of
> gray on gray stuff on web pages these days that I find very annoying.

​Yes, geriatric eyes want something else.

A good starting point, imo, would be the various atom editor dark themes
<https://atom.io/themes/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=dark>.