Hello Edward,

> On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 9:59:02 AM UTC-6, Edward K. Ream wrote:
>
> I am not satisfied with the profit/effort ratio. Here are preliminary
>> thoughts.
>>

> I would like to release "lite" versions of Leo every month or so.  These
> would appear only on PyPI and github. Nothing on sourceforge. No
> pyinstaller or other exe files.  No .zip folders.
>
> Part of this idea is focusing on shorter-term milestones: 5.7.1, 5.7.2,
> etc.  And focusing on milestones rather than "grand" official releases.

I believe such a release process change would be an improvement for Leo!

I would also consider a time-based instead of a feature-based release
process as another option to discuss ...

A good example, that I'm aware of, is the Mercurial-SCM Project.

See [1] for a description of their release process.

With kind regards,

Viktor

---

[1] Time-based Release Plan