On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 10:42:10 -0600
Terry Brown <terrynbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> A reason to retain single use @ constants would be allowing users to
> change things by editing a single setting, rather than having to grok
> a Qt stylesheet.

Although I think we can also legitimately ask if making themes tweakable
by users is a goal.  A lot of themeable things (browsers, desktops,
mediaplayers) has large libraries of themes, but don't really support
end user tweaks to those themes.  Sometimes you see themes released
with different versions varying only in highlight color (blue / orange /
green), that sort of thing.

OTOH I think we have a system sophisticated enough to make simple
changes accessible to the user, so it seems a shame not to leverage
that, and tweaking font sizes of individual theme elements is a good
accessibility boost.