On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 7:28 AM, Terry Brown <terrynbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

​> QLineEdit#status2[style_class ~= 'info'] {
>     background: @blah_blah_blah1;
>     color: @blah_blah_blah2; ​

Still disagree - blah_blah_blah isn't a reasonable example.

​No.  It is precisely reasonable.  That's the whole point.
​

> What did
> ​ ​
> it really say?

​Something like ​

​status_bg_color.  I don't remember exactly.  But the name, whatever it is,
tells us exactly *nothing* about what the actual color is, and that, and
only that, is what is important in the css.

Btw, I am running my tests with Python 3.6.3, PyQt version 5.6.2.  If this
is broken there is not much Leo can do about it.