I am working on a logical template for themes.

Part of this is working from the most general to the most specific for
every visible widget. I should be able to style the top level widget and
have that style flow down to all other widgets in the ui unless that style
is overridden specifically for a descendant widget. ie. I can currently
style a background image for QWidget and have that flow to all visible
widgets, except for QTabBar. QTabBar will accept font-family, font-size
etc. but will not accept a directly styled background-image or
background-color. It inherits the background-color from QWidget, but not
the background-image.

According to Gammaray, LeoTabbedTopLevel has the StyleSheet attribute
enabled, but not the StyledBackground attribute. Is there a reason for
this? Can it be enabled?

Chris