#765: Improve the Cmds menu
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/765> inspired the work.
This item is now closed.

I was about to blow off this item when I finally saw how to make menus
"task oriented".  The key is so simple: just use verb-object form,
especially for organizer menus. I've added many such sub-menus.  In some
cases, a top-level menu consists *only* of sub-menus.

The Cmds menu itself is gone.  The new naming made clear that many items
belonged in other menus.  All the remaining items are now part of the new
Run menu. At present, Alt-R does not open this menu.  It is bound to
another command.

Menus now follow a new visual convention.  A separator line now separates
menu items from sub-menus.

*Summary*

Leo's new menus now are task oriented. That is, they tell what happens to
what objects. This should help newbies considerably.