On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 22:25:09 -0700 (PDT)
David Szent-Györgyi <das...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at 8:38:37 AM UTC-4, Edward K. Ream wrote:
> >

> > It looks like json.dumps may have problems with
> > p.v.unknownAttributes fields.
> >
> > Again, not a gotcha, but something must be done.
>
> Have you had time to look into AXON as a better-for-the-purpose
> alternative to JSON
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/leo-editor/0oXX21fFYNs/OdBbgFlMAAAJ>?

Yes, thanks for the pointer.  It doesn't really pop up as having huge
buy in in searches. And I'm not sure it makes a huge difference, native
datetime support and YAML formatting, and sets and sorted dicts I
guess... but still not tuples as keys and arbitrary types as values.
So I think if we do switch from pickle we can just specify uA's need to
be JSON serialisable.