Hello Edward,

yes, thank you, it seems to recognize a .sty file as tex - that is great.

I have a question about how to start leo:

I am stil running xubuntu 16.04, which has python2 as the default, however
I installed python3 via conda and in the terminal I have python3.7 now. To
start leo with python3 I either start it from a script, which calls up the
python3 program and leo as parameter, or for clicking on a leo file I
patched the shebang line in launchleo.py file to point to python3. When I
start leo from that way from the commandline, the current directory is
leo's installation directory, not the directory where I launched it from.
Is there a better way to do this?

- Josef