On Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 9:06:59 PM UTC-4, Chris George wrote:

> I guess this would be a question for Joe.
>
> I have gotten Leo Vue to "work" under heroku. The application serves a
> page that is identical to a page served by the local application. But it
> won't display the page.
>
> https://agile-fortress-75552.herokuapp.com/
>
> As you know a lot more about node.js etc. than me I was hoping you might
> have an idea.
>
> A big stumbling block to get this working was the lack of a start script
> in packages.json or a server.js file. I am slowly working towards it
> working as I keep googling and tinkering but I have been stuck here for a
> while.
>

> You copied the source files, not the compiled files. The source index.html
doesn't load LeoVue, that is added by the build process.

Check this page out:
https://kaleguy.github.io/leovue/#/t/13/

Unless you're planning to edit the code in LeoVue you don't need the repo
and you don't need node, you can just use the CDN. All you need is
1. webserver that serves static files, can use S3, GH-Pages etc
2. Index.html from dist or docs or exampes repo
3. Leo file

I'll add some instructions for running off of S3, but also easy thing to do
if you don't want to use the CDN, create an empty git repo, copy the docs
folder from LeoVue to the git repo, turn on GH-Pages for the docs folder,
edit the Leo file as you like.

Joe