Thanks for sharing!
How did you run LeoMainWindow, in the browser - app.launch('browser') - or
as a desktop app - app.launch('app')? If you tried the second variant, did
you set some window parameters using a CSS stylesheet? If so, how? Right
now, I couldn't figure out how to set the parameters of the main window. I
tried:

from flexx import flx

class MainWindow(flx.Widget):

 CSS = """
 .flx-VBox {width: 1200px; height: 800px; background: red;}
 """

 def init(self):

 with flx.VBox():
 self.workspace = flx.Widget(style='width: 1200px; height: 800px;
background:#ffffcc;', flex=1)

app = flx.App(MainWindow)
app.export('main.html', link=0) # Export to a single file
# app.launch('browser') # show it now in a browser
app.launch('app') # show it as a desktop app
flx.run() # enter the main loop

Both the CSS and the inline style honor the color settings, but not the
with and height settings.