On Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 8:35:30 AM UTC-6, rengel wrote:

did you set some window parameters using a CSS stylesheet?

I just talked to my brother Speed, and he said that leoflexx.py is causing
files to be downloaded.  Indeed it is. I'm not sure this is related to your
question, but here goes.

In the LeoBody node, just before the definition of class LeoBody, the
following appears:

base_url = 'https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/ace/1.2.6/'
flx.assets.associate_asset(__name__, base_url + 'ace.js')
flx.assets.associate_asset(__name__, base_url + 'mode-python.js')
flx.assets.associate_asset(__name__, base_url + 'theme-solarized_dark.js')

This might be a concern for some people.