HI Matt - I remember a similar quote from years ago - laden with irony - I
think with regard to reading email in Emacs. Which I did try but eventually
abandoned. However, I think Leo's backbone of trees and nodes make much
more sense of email than Emacs (but I claim no expertise in either). My
main thing is there's loads of information in my emails that would be jolly
handy in closer proximity to my information in Leo.

ta

IH