Hello there!

I have just started to learn Leo and trying to use it's vim mode.

First what I miss of is different cursor shape for normal and insert modes.
I discovered 'vimmodeinsertborder*' settings but they seem do not work for
me - I cannot observe any difference whether they set or not.
But even they were working - it is not absolutely what I expect to meet.
So my question is: is there any easy way to change cursor shape and color
for normal/insert modes?

Second feature I miss alot is vertical select. Looks like Leo does not
implement it at all. Am I right?

Thanks in advance!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/leo-editor/c8df4eaf-00c8-4016-b840-08a65619dfd9%40googlegroups.com.