On Sun, Jun 23, 2019 at 4:32 AM Viktor Ransmayr <viktor.ransm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I was able to create an environment, where the Jupyter QtConsole (JQC) is
started - however - the associated Leo outline, in my case
"quickstart.leo", becomes unusable as soon as the JQC starts :-(

I'm not sure what you mean by unusable.  When I run leo --ipython I see a
message from ipython/jupyter ending in:

To connect another client to this kernel, use:
    --existing kernel-49120.json

Within the JQC, _leo.c and _leo.g are bound as expected:

In [1]:_leo.c
Out[1]: Commander 2323764986824: 'C:/Users/edreamleo/.leo/workbook.leo'

In [2]: _leo.g
Out[2]: <module 'leo.core.leoGlobals' from
'c:\\leo.repo\\leo-editor\\leo\\core\\leoGlobals.py'>

Within the .leo file, executing (Ctrl-B) `print(g.app.ipk)` prints the
following in the JQC:

<leo.core.leoIPython.InternalIPKernel object at 0x0000021D0B2C0550>

Executing the same with Leo's ipython-exec command does the same.  In
short, Leo's ipython bridge seems to be working for me on Windows 10.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/leo-editor/CAMF8tS0Uua7GkfDAFLyyMTwjTbUOGnyhJ_CLMGGOrDv5Ptb%3DQw%40mail.gmail.com.