Hello Edward & Community,

TL;DR:

Once I sent the previous email, I had one last idea / suspicion, which I
hoped might explain the different behaviour b/w your (EKR) and my
environment. - I was wrong ...

Longer version:

In order to be able to directly log the output from programs, I usually
have a first Leo Logging instance open & perform my tests in a second Leo
instance.

Therefore I tried the same steps only with a single Leo instance started.

The behaviour did **not** change. - Below you'll find the logs stored with
Wordpad ...

I'm now out of ideas - and - will wait for feedback from the community - as
well as - yours.

Obviously only after your return from a hopefully very relaxing vacation!

With kind regards,

Viktor

### Part 1 - Activate VE ...

Windows PowerShell
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.

Lernen Sie das neue plattformübergreifende PowerShell kennen –
https://aka.ms/pscore6

PS C:\Users\Viktor> cd pyve/VE4ILeo
PS C:\Users\Viktor\pyve\VE4ILeo> ./scripts/activate.ps1
(VE4ILeo) PS C:\Users\Viktor\pyve\VE4ILeo> leo --ipython

### Part 2 - Output from JCP ...

Jupyter QtConsole 4.5.1
Python 3.6.5 (v3.6.5:f59c0932b4, Mar 28 2018, 17:00:18) [MSC v.1900 64 bit
(AMD64)]
Type 'copyright', 'credits' or 'license' for more information
IPython 7.5.0 -- An enhanced Interactive Python. Type '?' for help.

_leo.c

_leo.g
Out[2]: <module 'leo.core.leoGlobals' from
'c:\\users\\viktor\\pyve\\ve4ileo\\lib\\site-packages\\leo\\core\\leoGlobals.py'>

### Part 3 - Try to access Leo ...

Still not accessible.

### Part 4 - Quit JQC ...

Closes Leo as well.