I really don't know what is wrong with code blocks in google groups.
Whenever I copy code from Leo and paste it in a message, each line of code
is separated by an empty line. If I try to type in code directly it
prevents me to append new line, or to add space at the end of line, quite
annoying really. Now in the previous message I had pasted code to Atom
editor, then copied it again and pasted here. The first code block was ok,
the second was turned into a single line. So I had to edit previous message
and when I manually added line breaks and saved message, now it is again
turned each line break into two line breaks.

Does anybody else notices similar behavior? I am using  Google Chrome,
regularly updated.

Vitalije