I'm always happy to get a new version out the door so that I can begin
coding again. It's my first love.

I do try to do a bit of planning from time to time, as today's posts show
:-)

The major items scheduled for 6.1
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+milestone%3A6.1+is%3Aopen+-label%3Apip+-label%3Alvl%3Aminor+-label%3Amaybe>

will likely keep Team Leo busy for another year. The highlights:

- Documentation on GitHub pages, maybe using AsciiDoctor.
- Integration of pyzo features into Leo.
- Create an org-mode style tree/body pane.
- Improve xemacs and vim plugins.
- Add more languages to babel plugin.

And on and on.  Furthermore, I plan to experiment with IPC and web
assembly, as time permits.

Let me know if you are particularly interested in one of the 6.1 projects.