> gitk shows the following labels on this branch:  v6.0, v6.1-dev,
> 6.0-final-rel, master, remotes/origin/6.0-final-rev,
> remotes/origin/master.  But not remotes/origin/v6.0.  Is that a problem?

I'm seeing the same with gitk and I honestly don't know if it's a problem.
I was hoping you knew! At any rate, v6.0 self published to PyPi so Travis
is fine with it. I guess we just keep going and wait and see. :)

In black branch I just added black module as a dependency. In retrospect I
can see it's better to wait until the active dev churn has dropped down
before pitching something else in.

-matt