Yes, pyvim is impressive. It is not as powerful as, say, neovim - but still
a good attempt to make yet another vim engine. The only possible issue I
see here - it is based on prompt_toolkit
<http://github.com/jonathanslenders/python-prompt-toolkit> which may be
bounded to some exotic api.
But if there were a chance to include pyvim into leo - it would make leo
the best editing platform ever since there's nothing better for text
editing then vim.